1. The moment of conclusion of the contract of sale is the moment of placing the Order, that is, receiving the Goods by the Buyer.
2. The delivery of the Goods is carried out on the territory of the Republic of Poland and the countries of the European Union with the help of a courier company.
It is also possible to receive the ordered goods in person at the address: str. Viyska 9, 00-480, Warsaw
3. The Customer is notified by e-mail about the fact of sending the Goods.
4. The cost of delivery of the Goods to the territory of the Republic of Poland is determined individually, regardless of the parameters and quantity of the ordered Goods.
5. The cost of delivery of the Goods to the countries of the European Union is determined individually.
6. In case of damage, incompleteness or other defects of the Product, the Customer has the right to file a complaint in the manner specified in the Returns and complaints tab.
7. Goods are delivered on working days from Monday to Friday.
8. The goods are delivered to the place specified in the Order.
9. The order fulfillment period depends on the availability of the goods. If the product is not in the store's stock, the customer is immediately notified of this and the estimated order fulfillment date, which cannot exceed 30 working days.