1. Goods offered in the dream-watch.pl online store are covered by a 1-year warranty.
2. In the event of a defect in the product, it should be sent back to the store's address together with a written complaint.
3. The shop will respond to it in writing within 14 days of receiving the complaint.
4. The defective product is sent back to the manufacturer, who, as the guarantor, decides whether the claims are justified.
5. If the manufacturer accepts the claim, the damaged product is immediately serviced and repaired at the expense of the online store dream-watch.pl
1. Pursuant to the Act of May 30, 2014 on consumer rights (Journal of Laws of 2014, item 827), the buyer has the right to withdraw from the contract and return the purchased goods without giving any reason within 14 days from the date of delivery of the ordered goods.
2. The period for withdrawal from the contract shall expire on the 14th day on which the Customer or a person other than the carrier designated by him acquires the possession of the goods.
3. The customer should return the goods in an unchanged state, moreover, in the quantitative and qualitative composition as received. The purchased goods should be sent back with all components, i.e. attached parts, instructions, accessories and original packaging, even if it has been damaged.
4. The consumer is liable for the decrease in the value of the item as a result of using it in a way that goes beyond what is necessary to establish the nature, characteristics and functioning of the item.
5. The Seller is obliged to accept the returned goods by the Customer within 14 days from the date of receipt of the shipment with the Goods by the customer. If any traces of use of the Goods are found, the Customer will be refunded the amount reduced in proportion to the state of wear of the Goods.
6. If you want to use the above-mentioned the right goods should be returned at their own expense to the following address:
Dream Watch ul. Wiejska 9 00-480 Warszawa, together with a written declaration of withdrawal from the contract and the account number to which the dream-watch.pl store is to return the payment.
7. After the necessary verification of the conditions, the shop shall return the entire amount paid by the customer, including the costs of delivering the goods, within 30 working days. The refund will be made using the same payment method that was used in the original transaction, unless the customer expressly agrees to a different solution. The reimbursement will be made without paying any fees by the Buyer. Cash on delivery parcels will not be accepted.
8. The shop may withhold the reimbursement until receipt of the goods or until proof of its return is provided, depending on which of these events occurs first.
9. The above law applies only to distance consumer sales and applies only to sales to natural persons who make purchases not related to professional business or professional activity.
10. Upon receipt of the parcel, the Buyer should carefully check the condition of the outer packaging in the presence of the courier. Checking the content is possible only after confirmation of receipt of the parcel in writing, and in the case of a cash on delivery package, after payment for the goods to the courier.
11. If it is found that the received goods are deficient or have been mechanically damaged, a damage report should be drawn up in the presence of the courier in two copies. One of them should stay with the client. The appropriate form for this purpose should be in the possession of the courier,
otherwise, a handwritten statement describing the condition of the goods, its security and packaging should be made, including the date and signatures of the Buyer and the courier.
12. The damage report is an important evidence in the complaint process, however, it is not an element necessary to consider the complaint.