Senator Quintessentials Chronometer Regulator
NOT INCL: shipping (max 120 EUR) & PayPal commis (3,5%)
(The final price will be calculated after choosing the payment method and delivery method for the ordered goods.)
Glashutte Original Senator Quintessentials Chronometer Regulator 1-58-04-04-05-04 for men
Dream Watch shop sells and buys luxury Swiss watches and jewelery. We provide high-quality services in the field of valuation, maintenance and repair of watches.
Pre-sale service check
Worldwide shipment: UPS, FedEx, EMS
Personal pickup: Warsaw
|Price range:||up to 50 000€|
|Model:||Senator Quintessentials Chronometer Regulator|
|Caliber:||Glashutte Original 58-04|
|Date of purchase:||-|
|Water resistant:||30m ~ 100ft (3 ATM)|
|Case Material:||rose gold|
|Bezel Material:||rose gold|
|Strap/bracelet material:||alligator skin|
|Bracelet / strap color:||black|
|Clasp material:||rose gold|
For all watches purchased in our store, we provide guarantees:
- watch authenticity
- legal purity
- quality pre-sale preparation
- adequate approach and optimal prices
- strict comprehensive verification of all hours without exception
- guarantee of operability and accuracy from 6 months to 2 years
Why is it profitable to buy watches in our pawnshops?
- Pre-owned, but not redeemed luxury watches, we sell at prices below their market value for a quick turnaround of funds. Before getting to the window, the watch goes through a serious and complete check for legal cleanliness and performance. But in any case, before buying, the conditions of verification at third-party service centers are discussed.
- We do not sell or buy watches with serious technical defects.
- Haggle upon arrival, get a discount. Low price guarantee is being discussed.
- For watch owners who want to change their watch to a different model or to a new one, while avoiding the burdensome and often unsafe procedure for selling their watches on the forums themselves, as advertised in a newspaper, etc. - trade-in is the most convenient and profitable way. You simply bring your watch and exchange it with ours, either with your surcharge, or with our surcharge, and often one to one.