Endeavour Centre Seconds Hand-Wound
NOT INCL: shipping (max 120 EUR) & PayPal commis (3,5%)
(The final price will be calculated after choosing the payment method and delivery method for the ordered goods.)
"Dream Watch" boutique sells and buys luxury Swiss watches and Jewelry. We provide high-quality services in the field of evaluation, maintenance and repair of the watches.
Pre-sale service check
Worldwide shipment: UPS, FedEx, EMS
Personal pickup: Warsaw
|Price range:||up to 50 000€|
|Brand:||H. Moser & Cie.|
|Model:||Endeavour Centre Seconds Hand-Wound|
|Power reserve:||168h (7 days)|
|Water resistant:||30m ~ 100ft (3 ATM)|
|Case Material:||rose gold|
|Case diameter:||40 mm|
|Bezel Material:||rose gold|
|Strap/bracelet material:||alligator skin|
|Bracelet / strap color:||brown|
|Clasp material:||rose gold|
For all watches purchased in our store, we provide guarantees:
- watch authenticity
- legal purity
- quality pre-sale preparation
- adequate approach and optimal prices
- strict comprehensive verification of all hours without exception
- guarantee of operability and accuracy from 6 months to 2 years
Why is it profitable to buy watches in our pawnshops?
- Pre-owned, but not redeemed luxury watches, we sell at prices below their market value for a quick turnaround of funds. Before getting to the window, the watch goes through a serious and complete check for legal cleanliness and performance. But in any case, before buying, the conditions of verification at third-party service centers are discussed.
- We do not sell or buy watches with serious technical defects.
- Haggle upon arrival, get a discount. Low price guarantee is being discussed.
- For watch owners who want to change their watch to a different model or to a new one, while avoiding the burdensome and often unsafe procedure for selling their watches on the forums themselves, as advertised in a newspaper, etc. - trade-in is the most convenient and profitable way. You simply bring your watch and exchange it with ours, either with your surcharge, or with our surcharge, and often one to one.