NOT INCL: shipping (max 120 EUR) & PayPal commis (3,5%)
(The final price will be calculated after choosing the payment method and delivery method for the ordered goods.)
Patek Philippe Calatrava 5120G-001 Unisex
The watch is released in a round case of 18k white gold. The size is 35 mm, water resistance is up to 25 m. An automatic movement, Caliber 240, is installed inside the case, providing a power reserve of 48 hours. Hours, minutes are displayed on the white dial. The watch is completed with an alligator leather strap with 18k gold insert
Pre-sale service check
Worldwide shipment: UPS, FedEx, EMS
Personal pickup: Warsaw
|Condition:||good condition used|
|Price range:||up to 50 000€|
|Date of purchase:||-|
|Case Material:||white gold|
|Case diameter:||35 mm|
|Bezel Material:||white gold|
|Strap/bracelet material:||alligator skin|
|Bracelet / strap color:||black|
|Clasp material:||white gold|
For all watches purchased in our store, we provide guarantees:
- watch authenticity
- legal purity
- quality pre-sale preparation
- adequate approach and optimal prices
- strict comprehensive verification of all hours without exception
- guarantee of operability and accuracy from 6 months to 2 years
Why is it profitable to buy watches in our pawnshops?
- Pre-owned, but not redeemed luxury watches, we sell at prices below their market value for a quick turnaround of funds. Before getting to the window, the watch goes through a serious and complete check for legal cleanliness and performance. But in any case, before buying, the conditions of verification at third-party service centers are discussed.
- We do not sell or buy watches with serious technical defects.
- Haggle upon arrival, get a discount. Low price guarantee is being discussed.
- For watch owners who want to change their watch to a different model or to a new one, while avoiding the burdensome and often unsafe procedure for selling their watches on the forums themselves, as advertised in a newspaper, etc. - trade-in is the most convenient and profitable way. You simply bring your watch and exchange it with ours, either with your surcharge, or with our surcharge, and often one to one.