Portuguese Yacht Club Chronograph
NOT INCL: shipping (max 120 EUR) & PayPal commis (3,5%)
(The final price will be calculated after choosing the payment method and delivery method for the ordered goods.)
IWC Yacht Club Chronograph IW390701 for Men
The sporty, nautical model combines a timelessly elegant design with high durability and 6 bar water resistance. The finely crafted bezel and flat case ring give the 44mm stainless steel case an elegantly proportioned look. The IWC in-house caliber 89361 with flyback function displays the measurement results on a single counter at the 12 o'clock position and has a 68-hour power reserve. High quality stainless steel bracelet with brushed and polished surfaces fits perfectly to the wrist
Pre-sale service check
Worldwide shipment: UPS, FedEx, EMS
Personal pickup: Warsaw
|Model:||Portuguese Yacht Club Chronograph|
|Date of purchase:||2020|
|Water resistant:||60m ~ 197ft (6 ATM)|
|Case Material:||stainless steel|
|Case diameter:||45 mm|
|Bezel Material:||stainless steel|
|Strap/bracelet material:||stainless steel|
|Bracelet / strap color:||silver-tone|
|Clasp material:||stainless steel|
For all watches purchased in our store, we provide guarantees:
- watch authenticity
- legal purity
- quality pre-sale preparation
- adequate approach and optimal prices
- strict comprehensive verification of all hours without exception
- guarantee of operability and accuracy from 6 months to 2 years
Why is it profitable to buy watches in our pawnshops?
- Pre-owned, but not redeemed luxury watches, we sell at prices below their market value for a quick turnaround of funds. Before getting to the window, the watch goes through a serious and complete check for legal cleanliness and performance. But in any case, before buying, the conditions of verification at third-party service centers are discussed.
- We do not sell or buy watches with serious technical defects.
- Haggle upon arrival, get a discount. Low price guarantee is being discussed.
- For watch owners who want to change their watch to a different model or to a new one, while avoiding the burdensome and often unsafe procedure for selling their watches on the forums themselves, as advertised in a newspaper, etc. - trade-in is the most convenient and profitable way. You simply bring your watch and exchange it with ours, either with your surcharge, or with our surcharge, and often one to one.